Celebrating DadsThis blog is dedicated to celebrating guys who choose to be a Really Cool Dad, while exposing the stereotypes and silliness from those who promote the outdated notion of fatherhood, the Neanderthal Dad. I want to know what you think. Share your thoughts and comments with me.
- What’s your family worth?
- 8 Things I Wish Someone Told Me Before I Became a Dad.
- A moment or more of silence.
- Plays well with others.
- Parenting Wisdom for Lance Armstrong
- No do-over.
- How can you be so poor with so much money?
- Adventures of a Really Cool Cook
- Are you a Really Cool Dad?
- Evil doesn’t always wear a big, black hat.
- Let’s keep this a secret.
- The future of Dad’vertising.
- Let’s redefine “all” for each of us.
- I, Rock.
- It’s okay to celebrate moms with P&G
- Wow. Largest LEGO Build Ever Created: Life-Size X-Wing Starfighter Replica bit.ly/14Iard7 via @BradBennett: 14 hours ago
- @patricksplace Everyone in our future can know our past that exists online. Unknown distant consequences so far. #DadChat @SuperSallan 1 day ago
- This. RT @patricksplace: @DaddysinCharge @aDadsPov It's not about following 50K completely. It's about glimpsing diverse voices. #Dadchat 1 day ago
- @Dr_Weberman Yes. And I'm pretty sure the other passengers are wondering what happened to a normally peaceful crossing. #DadChat 1 day ago
- Lurking on #DadChat while I chaperone the last leg of a grade 5 field trip. Not great reception on a ferry. 1 day ago
Monthly Archives: December 2011
Mere weeks after public outcry over a gay teen’s suicide and months of ‘It Get’s Better’ campaigns, the last thing I expected to read was Christie Blatchford’s article in Canada’s National Post newspaper, where she writes that Toronto is full … Continue reading