Celebrating DadsThis blog is dedicated to celebrating guys who choose to be a Really Cool Dad, while exposing the stereotypes and silliness from those who promote the outdated notion of fatherhood, the Neanderthal Dad. I want to know what you think. Share your thoughts and comments with me.
- What’s your family worth?
- 8 Things I Wish Someone Told Me Before I Became a Dad.
- A moment or more of silence.
- Plays well with others.
- Parenting Wisdom for Lance Armstrong
- No do-over.
- How can you be so poor with so much money?
- Adventures of a Really Cool Cook
- Are you a Really Cool Dad?
- Evil doesn’t always wear a big, black hat.
- Let’s keep this a secret.
- The future of Dad’vertising.
- Let’s redefine “all” for each of us.
- I, Rock.
- It’s okay to celebrate moms with P&G
- @patricksplace Everyone in our future can know our past that exists online. Unknown distant consequences so far. #DadChat @SuperSallan 17 hours ago
- This. RT @patricksplace: @DaddysinCharge @aDadsPov It's not about following 50K completely. It's about glimpsing diverse voices. #Dadchat 17 hours ago
- @Dr_Weberman Yes. And I'm pretty sure the other passengers are wondering what happened to a normally peaceful crossing. #DadChat 18 hours ago
- Lurking on #DadChat while I chaperone the last leg of a grade 5 field trip. Not great reception on a ferry. 18 hours ago
- Well, that was a lot of fun and the kids are thrilled. Thx @RoyalBCMuseum for a great field trip. 19 hours ago
Monthly Archives: March 2012
I just had the most inspiring conversation with a teacher at my son’s school. Not his current teacher; just one that I have come to know over the years. Today we started talking about technology in the classroom, but the … Continue reading
A commercial from Huggies™ got a pretty severe lashing from a number of men’s groups recently. I didn’t see the ad, but apparently they ran a campaign insinuating that dads were clumsy or rough with diapers. You can read about … Continue reading
I was really dismayed and frustrated to read the transcript of this week’s #DadChat, a weekly Twitter chat about being a dad. I’ve followed the chat for a while, yet almost never take part, but it’s one of the hash … Continue reading