Celebrating DadsThis blog is dedicated to celebrating guys who choose to be a Really Cool Dad, while exposing the stereotypes and silliness from those who promote the outdated notion of fatherhood, the Neanderthal Dad. I want to know what you think. Share your thoughts and comments with me.
- I’ve been busy.
- Unsolicited Advice
- Wake Up Call for Aspiring Athletes
- Simple notes to my younger self.
- No Lifeguard on Duty
- Father’s Day Twitter Chat, #MomsOfBoysChat
- One step forward.
- What’s your family worth?
- 8 Things I Wish Someone Told Me Before I Became a Dad.
- A moment or more of silence.
- Plays well with others.
- Parenting Wisdom for Lance Armstrong
- No do-over.
- How can you be so poor with so much money?
- Adventures of a Really Cool Cook
- @iproposethis As always, awareness, compassion and nuance go a long way. @MediatedReality 1 day ago
- @iproposethis Thanks for engaging. I'm glad I caught that tweet; I can add a little more clarity today. 1 day ago
- @iproposethis Yes. This is where my privilege shows up. 1 day ago
- @iproposethis Fair enough. Then again, I don't tend to get controversial, so I'm kind of immune to backlash. So far, anyway. 1 day ago
- @iproposethis That's an interesting premise. I thought a paraphrased rule of SoMe was never post anything that you wouldn't want amplified. 1 day ago
Category Archives: Cooking
I realize I could spend a lot of time posting about Really Cool Dads and our love affair with all things food. But that would make this a foodie blog, and that isn’t my intention. Instead, check out Really Cool … Continue reading
There are few domestic tasks that also allow for as much creativity, skill and pleasure than cooking. You can execute a chore; put a few ingredients together to create a simple meal with minimal preparation and flair. Or you can … Continue reading