Celebrating DadsThis blog is dedicated to celebrating guys who choose to be a Really Cool Dad, while exposing the stereotypes and silliness from those who promote the outdated notion of fatherhood, the Neanderthal Dad. I want to know what you think. Share your thoughts and comments with me.
- I’ve been busy.
- Unsolicited Advice
- Wake Up Call for Aspiring Athletes
- Simple notes to my younger self.
- No Lifeguard on Duty
- Father’s Day Twitter Chat, #MomsOfBoysChat
- One step forward.
- What’s your family worth?
- 8 Things I Wish Someone Told Me Before I Became a Dad.
- A moment or more of silence.
- Plays well with others.
- Parenting Wisdom for Lance Armstrong
- No do-over.
- How can you be so poor with so much money?
- Adventures of a Really Cool Cook
- @BobbiLParish That's horrific. #sexabusechat @RealMattEaton 1 week ago
- @CanadianDadBlog Only unicorns can make them. The rest of us just jam ingredients together and call it a win. #LifeofDad 3 weeks ago
- @LifeofDadShow You're not alone. I've never met anyone who can make them look like the photo promise. #LifeofDad 3 weeks ago
- @LifeofDadShow A3 A lot of different ways to enjoy a sticky blob of warm sugar. S'more, dipped in Baileys or sprinkles... #LifeofDad 3 weeks ago
- @RaisingGreatMen Peeked in while watching Canada's political debate. :) #CompassionConvos @DaWriterChik @drvibeshow @thecharter @BGYuen 3 weeks ago
Category Archives: Cooking
I realize I could spend a lot of time posting about Really Cool Dads and our love affair with all things food. But that would make this a foodie blog, and that isn’t my intention. Instead, check out Really Cool … Continue reading
There are few domestic tasks that also allow for as much creativity, skill and pleasure than cooking. You can execute a chore; put a few ingredients together to create a simple meal with minimal preparation and flair. Or you can … Continue reading