Celebrating DadsThis blog is dedicated to celebrating guys who choose to be a Really Cool Dad, while exposing the stereotypes and silliness from those who promote the outdated notion of fatherhood, the Neanderthal Dad. I want to know what you think. Share your thoughts and comments with me.
- Wake Up Call for Aspiring Athletes
- Simple notes to my younger self.
- No Lifeguard on Duty
- Father’s Day Twitter Chat, #MomsOfBoysChat
- One step forward.
- What’s your family worth?
- 8 Things I Wish Someone Told Me Before I Became a Dad.
- A moment or more of silence.
- Plays well with others.
- Parenting Wisdom for Lance Armstrong
- No do-over.
- How can you be so poor with so much money?
- Adventures of a Really Cool Cook
- Are you a Really Cool Dad?
- Evil doesn’t always wear a big, black hat.
- @goatmilkstuff Every child? As in the whole country? Wow. Fundamentals are important, but so is diversity. #dadchat 2 hours ago
- @SusanGiurleo @aDadsPov Um, ...what's 'common core'? #DadChat 2 hours ago
- @goatmilkstuff @Noelle_Not_Noel And let's not forget that colleges promote this myth; it's their business model. Know options. #dadchat 2 hours ago
- @profkrg Not only finding the job you love; what about multiple paths of different skill sets. Careers change. #dadchat @Noelle_Not_Noel 2 hours ago
- @profkrg @Noelle_not_noel Interesting, isn't it, that sometimes our curiosity opens doors we hadn't intended? #dadchat @goatmilkjim 2 hours ago
Category Archives: Cooking
I realize I could spend a lot of time posting about Really Cool Dads and our love affair with all things food. But that would make this a foodie blog, and that isn’t my intention. Instead, check out Really Cool … Continue reading
There are few domestic tasks that also allow for as much creativity, skill and pleasure than cooking. You can execute a chore; put a few ingredients together to create a simple meal with minimal preparation and flair. Or you can … Continue reading