Celebrating DadsThis blog is dedicated to celebrating guys who choose to be a Really Cool Dad, while exposing the stereotypes and silliness from those who promote the outdated notion of fatherhood, the Neanderthal Dad. I want to know what you think. Share your thoughts and comments with me.
- Wake Up Call for Aspiring Athletes
- Simple notes to my younger self.
- No Lifeguard on Duty
- Father’s Day Twitter Chat, #MomsOfBoysChat
- One step forward.
- What’s your family worth?
- 8 Things I Wish Someone Told Me Before I Became a Dad.
- A moment or more of silence.
- Plays well with others.
- Parenting Wisdom for Lance Armstrong
- No do-over.
- How can you be so poor with so much money?
- Adventures of a Really Cool Cook
- Are you a Really Cool Dad?
- Evil doesn’t always wear a big, black hat.
- I'd take that challenge MT @JohnToryShow: ...when four @globeandmail writers tried doing their kids’ homework... theglobeandmail.com/life/parenting… 5 days ago
- Mmm.... indeed. RT @RusticaLA: A2: Our pumpkin Ravioli #mmmm #FNIchat 1 week ago
- A2 'Pumpkin flavour' is like 'chocolate flavour'. Close, but not quite the real thing. #FNIchat 1 week ago
- Nice. Me too. RT @Happiestdaddy: I'm "I remember paying for everything with cash" years old. 1 week ago
- @LeoApostolBPC Pretty sure that's the 'nog' part. :) @lindarosilinda 1 week ago
Category Archives: Cooking
I realize I could spend a lot of time posting about Really Cool Dads and our love affair with all things food. But that would make this a foodie blog, and that isn’t my intention. Instead, check out Really Cool … Continue reading
There are few domestic tasks that also allow for as much creativity, skill and pleasure than cooking. You can execute a chore; put a few ingredients together to create a simple meal with minimal preparation and flair. Or you can … Continue reading