Celebrating DadsThis blog is dedicated to celebrating guys who choose to be a Really Cool Dad, while exposing the stereotypes and silliness from those who promote the outdated notion of fatherhood, the Neanderthal Dad. I want to know what you think. Share your thoughts and comments with me.
- Unsolicited Advice
- Wake Up Call for Aspiring Athletes
- Simple notes to my younger self.
- No Lifeguard on Duty
- Father’s Day Twitter Chat, #MomsOfBoysChat
- One step forward.
- What’s your family worth?
- 8 Things I Wish Someone Told Me Before I Became a Dad.
- A moment or more of silence.
- Plays well with others.
- Parenting Wisdom for Lance Armstrong
- No do-over.
- How can you be so poor with so much money?
- Adventures of a Really Cool Cook
- Are you a Really Cool Dad?
- We need to talk about mental health today, and every day. #BellLetsTalk letstalk.bell.ca/en/ 7 hours ago
- @ashleebenest Oh, yes. For weeks on end. I'll admit cold, but with a blue sky, is nice. #DadsRT 3 weeks ago
- @ashleebenest Yeah. It's 10C here. I went for a bike ride today. West Coast Canadian winters are way better... #DadsRT 3 weeks ago
- @ashleebenest I grew up there. Don't miss the winters, at all. :) #DadsRT 3 weeks ago
- @ashleebenest How long have you lived in YEG? I thought you were more East than that. #DadsRT 3 weeks ago
Category Archives: Cooking
I realize I could spend a lot of time posting about Really Cool Dads and our love affair with all things food. But that would make this a foodie blog, and that isn’t my intention. Instead, check out Really Cool … Continue reading
There are few domestic tasks that also allow for as much creativity, skill and pleasure than cooking. You can execute a chore; put a few ingredients together to create a simple meal with minimal preparation and flair. Or you can … Continue reading