Celebrating DadsThis blog is dedicated to celebrating guys who choose to be a Really Cool Dad, while exposing the stereotypes and silliness from those who promote the outdated notion of fatherhood, the Neanderthal Dad. I want to know what you think. Share your thoughts and comments with me.
- Unsolicited Advice
- Wake Up Call for Aspiring Athletes
- Simple notes to my younger self.
- No Lifeguard on Duty
- Father’s Day Twitter Chat, #MomsOfBoysChat
- One step forward.
- What’s your family worth?
- 8 Things I Wish Someone Told Me Before I Became a Dad.
- A moment or more of silence.
- Plays well with others.
- Parenting Wisdom for Lance Armstrong
- No do-over.
- How can you be so poor with so much money?
- Adventures of a Really Cool Cook
- Are you a Really Cool Dad?
- RT @NOISEfestival: #NationalTellaJokeDay #NationalRumDay "I once took the Pee out of a pirate. He was furious" Thanks we'll be here all week 2 weeks ago
- Thanks #dadchat, for creating a great playlist for tonight. Good listening... 2 weeks ago
- @brickwade Exactly. Almost impossible to sit still through that song (or his many others) :) #dadchat 2 weeks ago
- This one is also keeping me grooving this summer. Parov Stellar, All Night #dadchat youtube.com/watch?v=5ueJ4-… 2 weeks ago
- @Jason__Ramsey Not just a sampled version, though. A cool rethinking of the song is awesome. #dadchat @BruceSallan 2 weeks ago
Category Archives: Cooking
I realize I could spend a lot of time posting about Really Cool Dads and our love affair with all things food. But that would make this a foodie blog, and that isn’t my intention. Instead, check out Really Cool … Continue reading
There are few domestic tasks that also allow for as much creativity, skill and pleasure than cooking. You can execute a chore; put a few ingredients together to create a simple meal with minimal preparation and flair. Or you can … Continue reading