Celebrating DadsThis blog is dedicated to celebrating guys who choose to be a Really Cool Dad, while exposing the stereotypes and silliness from those who promote the outdated notion of fatherhood, the Neanderthal Dad. I want to know what you think. Share your thoughts and comments with me.
- What’s next? Career advice from off the career path.
- I’ve been busy.
- Unsolicited Advice
- Wake Up Call for Aspiring Athletes
- Simple notes to my younger self.
- No Lifeguard on Duty
- Father’s Day Twitter Chat, #MomsOfBoysChat
- One step forward.
- What’s your family worth?
- 8 Things I Wish Someone Told Me Before I Became a Dad.
- A moment or more of silence.
- Plays well with others.
- Parenting Wisdom for Lance Armstrong
- No do-over.
- How can you be so poor with so much money?
- Sorry I missed out today. Work gets in the way, sometimes. #LifeofDad 2 weeks ago
- @wavemistress It's all about how it's used. Understanding the effect/affect is crucial. #sexabusechat @RachelintheOC @BobbiLParish 3 weeks ago
- @BobbiLParish Many illicit drugs have therapeutic benefits in controlled prescriptions. Not always the answer, but can work. #sexabusechat 3 weeks ago
- This is good. On now. #PTSD twitter.com/DanBurritt/sta… 3 weeks ago
- RT @JIBCnews: Don't miss info sessions JAN.20 in #NewWest & #Victoria for JIBC #paramedic programs #EMR #PCP twitter.com/JIBCnews/statu… 3 weeks ago
Category Archives: Cooking
I realize I could spend a lot of time posting about Really Cool Dads and our love affair with all things food. But that would make this a foodie blog, and that isn’t my intention. Instead, check out Really Cool … Continue reading
There are few domestic tasks that also allow for as much creativity, skill and pleasure than cooking. You can execute a chore; put a few ingredients together to create a simple meal with minimal preparation and flair. Or you can … Continue reading