Celebrating DadsThis blog is dedicated to celebrating guys who choose to be a Really Cool Dad, while exposing the stereotypes and silliness from those who promote the outdated notion of fatherhood, the Neanderthal Dad. I want to know what you think. Share your thoughts and comments with me.
- Wake Up Call for Aspiring Athletes
- Simple notes to my younger self.
- No Lifeguard on Duty
- Father’s Day Twitter Chat, #MomsOfBoysChat
- One step forward.
- What’s your family worth?
- 8 Things I Wish Someone Told Me Before I Became a Dad.
- A moment or more of silence.
- Plays well with others.
- Parenting Wisdom for Lance Armstrong
- No do-over.
- How can you be so poor with so much money?
- Adventures of a Really Cool Cook
- Are you a Really Cool Dad?
- Evil doesn’t always wear a big, black hat.
- @profkrg Exactly! Reading—just like regular exercise—is best when it's a habit. Set them up for success. #Dadchat 2 days ago
- This. RT @Ang_H_: Always have time to listen to toddlers creating their own stories with picture books! They are reading to you! #DadChat 2 days ago
- I love these. RT @BruceSallan: @pinchel - my boys LOVED Calvin & Hobbes - we got the full anthology! #DadChat 2 days ago
- @MommaloveAli And in my case, fit within the realities of dyslexic effort. #DadChat @profkrg 2 days ago
- @profkrg In your opinion, are short stories just as valuable, or does it need to be grand to really exercise the mind? #Dadchat 2 days ago
Category Archives: Cooking
I realize I could spend a lot of time posting about Really Cool Dads and our love affair with all things food. But that would make this a foodie blog, and that isn’t my intention. Instead, check out Really Cool … Continue reading
There are few domestic tasks that also allow for as much creativity, skill and pleasure than cooking. You can execute a chore; put a few ingredients together to create a simple meal with minimal preparation and flair. Or you can … Continue reading