Celebrating DadsThis blog is dedicated to celebrating guys who choose to be a Really Cool Dad, while exposing the stereotypes and silliness from those who promote the outdated notion of fatherhood, the Neanderthal Dad. I want to know what you think. Share your thoughts and comments with me.
- What’s next? Career advice from off the career path.
- I’ve been busy.
- Unsolicited Advice
- Wake Up Call for Aspiring Athletes
- Simple notes to my younger self.
- No Lifeguard on Duty
- Father’s Day Twitter Chat, #MomsOfBoysChat
- One step forward.
- What’s your family worth?
- 8 Things I Wish Someone Told Me Before I Became a Dad.
- A moment or more of silence.
- Plays well with others.
- Parenting Wisdom for Lance Armstrong
- No do-over.
- How can you be so poor with so much money?
- @DyslexiaAndMe I tried 'Normal' once. Nobody recognized me. :) #LDChat 20 hours ago
- "Weird" is subjective, not a fact. As soon as we are comfortable in our own normal we become powerful. #LDChat twitter.com/DyslexiaAndMe/… 20 hours ago
- "Eww." Eye roll. "I know!" "Um, ...no." "Wait, what...?" twitter.com/dadofdivas/sta… 2 weeks ago
- Poor WiFi means I missed #lifeofdad chat today. :( No trick, no treat. 3 weeks ago
- A6 We love a good hearty sandwich or rice dish. But really, in my line of work, I can't be picky. #LifeofDad 1 month ago
Category Archives: Cooking
I realize I could spend a lot of time posting about Really Cool Dads and our love affair with all things food. But that would make this a foodie blog, and that isn’t my intention. Instead, check out Really Cool … Continue reading
There are few domestic tasks that also allow for as much creativity, skill and pleasure than cooking. You can execute a chore; put a few ingredients together to create a simple meal with minimal preparation and flair. Or you can … Continue reading