Celebrating DadsThis blog is dedicated to celebrating guys who choose to be a Really Cool Dad, while exposing the stereotypes and silliness from those who promote the outdated notion of fatherhood, the Neanderthal Dad. I want to know what you think. Share your thoughts and comments with me.
- What’s next? Career advice from off the career path.
- I’ve been busy.
- Unsolicited Advice
- Wake Up Call for Aspiring Athletes
- Simple notes to my younger self.
- No Lifeguard on Duty
- Father’s Day Twitter Chat, #MomsOfBoysChat
- One step forward.
- What’s your family worth?
- 8 Things I Wish Someone Told Me Before I Became a Dad.
- A moment or more of silence.
- Plays well with others.
- Parenting Wisdom for Lance Armstrong
- No do-over.
- How can you be so poor with so much money?
- A5 Definitely the cooking. We can have adventures in the kitchen. #LifeofDad 3 days ago
- This. Work on the future, not the past. #LifeofDad twitter.com/DaddysinCharge… 3 days ago
- @LifeofDadShow It's getting tiresome being the only dad who makes the time for PAC/PTA meetings. #Diversity #LifeofDad @SunilSunderRaj3 3 days ago
- A4 I think it falls on working dads to defend/support SAHD's choice in general conversations. Be an ally. #LifeofDad 3 days ago
- @CanadianDadBlog Agree. I think it's accepted as long as you own the role and do what needs to be done. #LifeofDad @LifeofDadShow 3 days ago
Category Archives: Cooking
I realize I could spend a lot of time posting about Really Cool Dads and our love affair with all things food. But that would make this a foodie blog, and that isn’t my intention. Instead, check out Really Cool … Continue reading
There are few domestic tasks that also allow for as much creativity, skill and pleasure than cooking. You can execute a chore; put a few ingredients together to create a simple meal with minimal preparation and flair. Or you can … Continue reading