Celebrating DadsThis blog is dedicated to celebrating guys who choose to be a Really Cool Dad, while exposing the stereotypes and silliness from those who promote the outdated notion of fatherhood, the Neanderthal Dad. I want to know what you think. Share your thoughts and comments with me.
- Wake Up Call for Aspiring Athletes
- Simple notes to my younger self.
- No Lifeguard on Duty
- Father’s Day Twitter Chat, #MomsOfBoysChat
- One step forward.
- What’s your family worth?
- 8 Things I Wish Someone Told Me Before I Became a Dad.
- A moment or more of silence.
- Plays well with others.
- Parenting Wisdom for Lance Armstrong
- No do-over.
- How can you be so poor with so much money?
- Adventures of a Really Cool Cook
- Are you a Really Cool Dad?
- Evil doesn’t always wear a big, black hat.
- So much fun. RT @Dr_Weberman: TY @JesseMoore_ @GinaValley @KelliSmithgall @BarryBirkett @Askagreatdad for support on #DadChat last night! 4 hours ago
- @meghan_says I'm biased, but Vancouver—and the communities around it—are amazing almost any time of year. #PureWander @AlisonKarlene 19 hours ago
- RT @lailayuile: Windchill forecast down to -16 tonight. If you know of homeless in your 'hood, please #shelter/options/blankets #surreybc 19 hours ago
- Love the conversations in #PureWander, but it makes me realize I don't travel nearly enough. Nor far enough. Need more adventures. 19 hours ago
- Lots of fun tonight. RT @glengaugh: Great #dadchat @AskCoachJason & @Dr_Weberman ! 19 hours ago
Category Archives: Marketing
It’s no secret that positive dad examples in advertising are still few and far between. There are plenty of daddy-bloggers squawking in the blogosphere about Huggies, Oscar Mayer, Philips Norelco and any number of consumer product companies who have stumbled … Continue reading
P&G’s latest ad has insulted some dads. As part of their 2012 Olympic campaign, the global marketer has a tear-inducing ad that watches as a baby girl grows into an Olympic athlete, and recognizes mom for all her support. It’s … Continue reading
A commercial from Huggies™ got a pretty severe lashing from a number of men’s groups recently. I didn’t see the ad, but apparently they ran a campaign insinuating that dads were clumsy or rough with diapers. You can read about … Continue reading