Celebrating DadsThis blog is dedicated to celebrating guys who choose to be a Really Cool Dad, while exposing the stereotypes and silliness from those who promote the outdated notion of fatherhood, the Neanderthal Dad. I want to know what you think. Share your thoughts and comments with me.
- Wake Up Call for Aspiring Athletes
- Simple notes to my younger self.
- No Lifeguard on Duty
- Father’s Day Twitter Chat, #MomsOfBoysChat
- One step forward.
- What’s your family worth?
- 8 Things I Wish Someone Told Me Before I Became a Dad.
- A moment or more of silence.
- Plays well with others.
- Parenting Wisdom for Lance Armstrong
- No do-over.
- How can you be so poor with so much money?
- Adventures of a Really Cool Cook
- Are you a Really Cool Dad?
- Evil doesn’t always wear a big, black hat.
- @profkrg Exactly! Reading—just like regular exercise—is best when it's a habit. Set them up for success. #Dadchat 1 day ago
- This. RT @Ang_H_: Always have time to listen to toddlers creating their own stories with picture books! They are reading to you! #DadChat 1 day ago
- I love these. RT @BruceSallan: @pinchel - my boys LOVED Calvin & Hobbes - we got the full anthology! #DadChat 1 day ago
- @MommaloveAli And in my case, fit within the realities of dyslexic effort. #DadChat @profkrg 1 day ago
- @profkrg In your opinion, are short stories just as valuable, or does it need to be grand to really exercise the mind? #Dadchat 1 day ago
Category Archives: Sports
Plenty of parents want their child to play sports, and some kids even excel. And anyone who hangs around long enough knows that parents of Olympic level athletes share a common story of early morning practices, and the dedication shared … Continue reading
Dave Banks with Wired magazine posted an open letter to the NHL, commenting on the level of violence displayed in the most recent games, but also showcasing the deterioration of the sport over time. It’s a great letter; read it. … Continue reading