Celebrating DadsThis blog is dedicated to celebrating guys who choose to be a Really Cool Dad, while exposing the stereotypes and silliness from those who promote the outdated notion of fatherhood, the Neanderthal Dad. I want to know what you think. Share your thoughts and comments with me.
- Wake Up Call for Aspiring Athletes
- Simple notes to my younger self.
- No Lifeguard on Duty
- Father’s Day Twitter Chat, #MomsOfBoysChat
- One step forward.
- What’s your family worth?
- 8 Things I Wish Someone Told Me Before I Became a Dad.
- A moment or more of silence.
- Plays well with others.
- Parenting Wisdom for Lance Armstrong
- No do-over.
- How can you be so poor with so much money?
- Adventures of a Really Cool Cook
- Are you a Really Cool Dad?
- Evil doesn’t always wear a big, black hat.
- @meghan_says I'm biased, but Vancouver—and the communities around it—are amazing almost any time of year. #PureWander @AlisonKarlene 12 hours ago
- RT @lailayuile: Windchill forecast down to -16 tonight. If you know of homeless in your 'hood, please #shelter/options/blankets #surreybc 12 hours ago
- Love the conversations in #PureWander, but it makes me realize I don't travel nearly enough. Nor far enough. Need more adventures. 12 hours ago
- Lots of fun tonight. RT @glengaugh: Great #dadchat @AskCoachJason & @Dr_Weberman ! 12 hours ago
- Love it. RT @_TripBliss: A5. I tell them,wherever you are, whatever you're doing, always look for ways to help others, ... #PureWander 12 hours ago
Category Archives: Sports
Plenty of parents want their child to play sports, and some kids even excel. And anyone who hangs around long enough knows that parents of Olympic level athletes share a common story of early morning practices, and the dedication shared … Continue reading
Dave Banks with Wired magazine posted an open letter to the NHL, commenting on the level of violence displayed in the most recent games, but also showcasing the deterioration of the sport over time. It’s a great letter; read it. … Continue reading