Celebrating DadsThis blog is dedicated to celebrating guys who choose to be a Really Cool Dad, while exposing the stereotypes and silliness from those who promote the outdated notion of fatherhood, the Neanderthal Dad. I want to know what you think. Share your thoughts and comments with me.
- What’s your family worth?
- 8 Things I Wish Someone Told Me Before I Became a Dad.
- A moment or more of silence.
- Plays well with others.
- Parenting Wisdom for Lance Armstrong
- No do-over.
- How can you be so poor with so much money?
- Adventures of a Really Cool Cook
- Are you a Really Cool Dad?
- Evil doesn’t always wear a big, black hat.
- Let’s keep this a secret.
- The future of Dad’vertising.
- Let’s redefine “all” for each of us.
- I, Rock.
- It’s okay to celebrate moms with P&G
- Wow. Largest LEGO Build Ever Created: Life-Size X-Wing Starfighter Replica bit.ly/14Iard7 via @BradBennett: 6 hours ago
- @patricksplace Everyone in our future can know our past that exists online. Unknown distant consequences so far. #DadChat @SuperSallan 21 hours ago
- This. RT @patricksplace: @DaddysinCharge @aDadsPov It's not about following 50K completely. It's about glimpsing diverse voices. #Dadchat 21 hours ago
- @Dr_Weberman Yes. And I'm pretty sure the other passengers are wondering what happened to a normally peaceful crossing. #DadChat 21 hours ago
- Lurking on #DadChat while I chaperone the last leg of a grade 5 field trip. Not great reception on a ferry. 21 hours ago
Category Archives: That’s Not Right
Dave Banks with Wired magazine posted an open letter to the NHL, commenting on the level of violence displayed in the most recent games, but also showcasing the deterioration of the sport over time. It’s a great letter; read it. … Continue reading
I was really dismayed and frustrated to read the transcript of this week’s #DadChat, a weekly Twitter chat about being a dad. I’ve followed the chat for a while, yet almost never take part, but it’s one of the hash … Continue reading