Celebrating DadsThis blog is dedicated to celebrating guys who choose to be a Really Cool Dad, while exposing the stereotypes and silliness from those who promote the outdated notion of fatherhood, the Neanderthal Dad. I want to know what you think. Share your thoughts and comments with me.
- What’s next? Career advice from off the career path.
- I’ve been busy.
- Unsolicited Advice
- Wake Up Call for Aspiring Athletes
- Simple notes to my younger self.
- No Lifeguard on Duty
- Father’s Day Twitter Chat, #MomsOfBoysChat
- One step forward.
- What’s your family worth?
- 8 Things I Wish Someone Told Me Before I Became a Dad.
- A moment or more of silence.
- Plays well with others.
- Parenting Wisdom for Lance Armstrong
- No do-over.
- How can you be so poor with so much money?
Moments worth TweetingTweets by AReallyCoolDad
Tag Archives: popularity
Simple notes to my younger self.
Just dropped my son off for a few days away from home. I have no idea what adventures he will encounter or who he will befriend along the way, but I really want him to know the things I know … Continue reading
Posted in Adventures, Cool dad in action, Culture, Diary, Friendships, Inspirations, milestones, Rules, Values Tagged culture, friendships, inspiration, life rules, popularity, privilege, wisdom Leave a comment