Celebrating DadsThis blog is dedicated to celebrating guys who choose to be a Really Cool Dad, while exposing the stereotypes and silliness from those who promote the outdated notion of fatherhood, the Neanderthal Dad. I want to know what you think. Share your thoughts and comments with me.
- What’s next? Career advice from off the career path.
- I’ve been busy.
- Unsolicited Advice
- Wake Up Call for Aspiring Athletes
- Simple notes to my younger self.
- No Lifeguard on Duty
- Father’s Day Twitter Chat, #MomsOfBoysChat
- One step forward.
- What’s your family worth?
- 8 Things I Wish Someone Told Me Before I Became a Dad.
- A moment or more of silence.
- Plays well with others.
- Parenting Wisdom for Lance Armstrong
- No do-over.
- How can you be so poor with so much money?
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Category Archives: Thinking Differently
I’ve been pretty fortunate in my life; I’ve attempted to make careers out of my passions, and so far I’ve done okay. As parents, we want to know our children will be alright. We want to know that they will … Continue reading
Bear with me. This is a long intro. What started as a Twitter discussion about how to explain death and tragedy to children—such as the event Aurora, Colorado—became a discussion about “evil”. Unfortunately, the challenge (and the charm) of Twitter … Continue reading
It’s no secret that positive dad examples in advertising are still few and far between. There are plenty of daddy-bloggers squawking in the blogosphere about Huggies, Oscar Mayer, Philips Norelco and any number of consumer product companies who have stumbled … Continue reading