Celebrating DadsThis blog is dedicated to celebrating guys who choose to be a Really Cool Dad, while exposing the stereotypes and silliness from those who promote the outdated notion of fatherhood, the Neanderthal Dad. I want to know what you think. Share your thoughts and comments with me.
- What’s next? Career advice from off the career path.
- I’ve been busy.
- Unsolicited Advice
- Wake Up Call for Aspiring Athletes
- Simple notes to my younger self.
- No Lifeguard on Duty
- Father’s Day Twitter Chat, #MomsOfBoysChat
- One step forward.
- What’s your family worth?
- 8 Things I Wish Someone Told Me Before I Became a Dad.
- A moment or more of silence.
- Plays well with others.
- Parenting Wisdom for Lance Armstrong
- No do-over.
- How can you be so poor with so much money?
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Monthly Archives: November 2011
I decided this year to participate in Mo’vember, that growing movement that is building awareness around prostate cancer. Symbolically only, though; I haven’t been collecting pledges. Between sports fundraising and school fundraising, my friends and family are a little tapped out. … Continue reading
Starting a blog in 2011 is kind of like arriving at a good party around 11:30. Sure, there still plenty of party left to be enjoyed, but it’s pretty clear that everyone is already, …uh, …involved. Suffice it to say, … Continue reading
Sometimes we’ll do something that contradicts our own values—a moment we’re not proud of. We’re all human and we make mistakes. But when we do we can accept responsibility and correct the issue. We’ll change, and grow a little as … Continue reading