Celebrating DadsThis blog is dedicated to celebrating guys who choose to be a Really Cool Dad, while exposing the stereotypes and silliness from those who promote the outdated notion of fatherhood, the Neanderthal Dad. I want to know what you think. Share your thoughts and comments with me.
- What’s next? Career advice from off the career path.
- I’ve been busy.
- Unsolicited Advice
- Wake Up Call for Aspiring Athletes
- Simple notes to my younger self.
- No Lifeguard on Duty
- Father’s Day Twitter Chat, #MomsOfBoysChat
- One step forward.
- What’s your family worth?
- 8 Things I Wish Someone Told Me Before I Became a Dad.
- A moment or more of silence.
- Plays well with others.
- Parenting Wisdom for Lance Armstrong
- No do-over.
- How can you be so poor with so much money?
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Monthly Archives: March 2012
I just had the most inspiring conversation with a teacher at my son’s school. Not his current teacher; just one that I have come to know over the years. Today we started talking about technology in the classroom, but the … Continue reading
A commercial from Huggies™ got a pretty severe lashing from a number of men’s groups recently. I didn’t see the ad, but apparently they ran a campaign insinuating that dads were clumsy or rough with diapers. You can read about … Continue reading
I was really dismayed and frustrated to read the transcript of this week’s #DadChat, a weekly Twitter chat about being a dad. I’ve followed the chat for a while, yet almost never take part, but it’s one of the hash … Continue reading