Celebrating DadsThis blog is dedicated to celebrating guys who choose to be a Really Cool Dad, while exposing the stereotypes and silliness from those who promote the outdated notion of fatherhood, the Neanderthal Dad. I want to know what you think. Share your thoughts and comments with me.
- What’s next? Career advice from off the career path.
- I’ve been busy.
- Unsolicited Advice
- Wake Up Call for Aspiring Athletes
- Simple notes to my younger self.
- No Lifeguard on Duty
- Father’s Day Twitter Chat, #MomsOfBoysChat
- One step forward.
- What’s your family worth?
- 8 Things I Wish Someone Told Me Before I Became a Dad.
- A moment or more of silence.
- Plays well with others.
- Parenting Wisdom for Lance Armstrong
- No do-over.
- How can you be so poor with so much money?
Moments worth TweetingTweets by AReallyCoolDad
Monthly Archives: June 2012
Let’s redefine “all” for each of us.
The need to “have it all” is a topic that won’t go away, and the recent story in The Atlantic pushed it front and centre for moms once again. And for those who think that moms are the only ones … Continue reading
Posted in Culture, Current News, Inspirations, Thinking Differently, Values Tagged career, choices, competition, culture, Families, marriage, Mom Leave a comment
Have you ever noticed how crying is the only emotion that qualifies a dad of truly being comfortable with their emotions? For some reason, being openly happy or angry is somehow showing less emotion. The reason, of course, is that … Continue reading
Posted in Inspirations, Thinking Differently 4 Comments