Celebrating DadsThis blog is dedicated to celebrating guys who choose to be a Really Cool Dad, while exposing the stereotypes and silliness from those who promote the outdated notion of fatherhood, the Neanderthal Dad. I want to know what you think. Share your thoughts and comments with me.
- What’s next? Career advice from off the career path.
- I’ve been busy.
- Unsolicited Advice
- Wake Up Call for Aspiring Athletes
- Simple notes to my younger self.
- No Lifeguard on Duty
- Father’s Day Twitter Chat, #MomsOfBoysChat
- One step forward.
- What’s your family worth?
- 8 Things I Wish Someone Told Me Before I Became a Dad.
- A moment or more of silence.
- Plays well with others.
- Parenting Wisdom for Lance Armstrong
- No do-over.
- How can you be so poor with so much money?
- A5 Work/Life balance is based on setting your own expectations; don't let others set your standards. #lifeofdad #EMSLife 3 years ago
- Hey - haven't seen this chat in a long time. Nice to see it's still going. #lifeofdad 3 years ago
- Thanks for visiting the community. twitter.com/outinschools/s… 3 years ago
- Once again I missed a #LifeofDad chat. Damn. 3 years ago
- A6 Also, not all screen time is equal. We've had to be fluid with limits and purpose. #lifeofdad 4 years ago
Monthly Archives: July 2012
“Let’s keep this a secret.” These words are poison. One of my parenting fears that never goes away is sexual abuse—the lifelong pain that victims carry cannot be underestimated. I will do everything in my power to keep my child … Continue reading
It’s no secret that positive dad examples in advertising are still few and far between. There are plenty of daddy-bloggers squawking in the blogosphere about Huggies, Oscar Mayer, Philips Norelco and any number of consumer product companies who have stumbled … Continue reading