Celebrating DadsThis blog is dedicated to celebrating guys who choose to be a Really Cool Dad, while exposing the stereotypes and silliness from those who promote the outdated notion of fatherhood, the Neanderthal Dad. I want to know what you think. Share your thoughts and comments with me.
- What’s next? Career advice from off the career path.
- I’ve been busy.
- Unsolicited Advice
- Wake Up Call for Aspiring Athletes
- Simple notes to my younger self.
- No Lifeguard on Duty
- Father’s Day Twitter Chat, #MomsOfBoysChat
- One step forward.
- What’s your family worth?
- 8 Things I Wish Someone Told Me Before I Became a Dad.
- A moment or more of silence.
- Plays well with others.
- Parenting Wisdom for Lance Armstrong
- No do-over.
- How can you be so poor with so much money?
- A5 Work/Life balance is based on setting your own expectations; don't let others set your standards. #lifeofdad #EMSLife 5 years ago
- Hey - haven't seen this chat in a long time. Nice to see it's still going. #lifeofdad 5 years ago
- Thanks for visiting the community. twitter.com/outinschools/s… 5 years ago
- Once again I missed a #LifeofDad chat. Damn. 5 years ago
- A6 Also, not all screen time is equal. We've had to be fluid with limits and purpose. #lifeofdad 5 years ago
Category Archives: Bullying
The announcement that Facebook will start to block or remove posts that include hateful content is significant. As a dad, as a man, as a human being—it’s a welcome change to a disturbing side effect of social media. Images that … Continue reading →
We have a law in Canada that allows you to seal your juvenile criminal record. Our court system recognizes that young offenders should not permanently be held accountable for the errors of youth once they’ve become adults. From shoplifting to … Continue reading →