Celebrating DadsThis blog is dedicated to celebrating guys who choose to be a Really Cool Dad, while exposing the stereotypes and silliness from those who promote the outdated notion of fatherhood, the Neanderthal Dad. I want to know what you think. Share your thoughts and comments with me.
- What’s next? Career advice from off the career path.
- I’ve been busy.
- Unsolicited Advice
- Wake Up Call for Aspiring Athletes
- Simple notes to my younger self.
- No Lifeguard on Duty
- Father’s Day Twitter Chat, #MomsOfBoysChat
- One step forward.
- What’s your family worth?
- 8 Things I Wish Someone Told Me Before I Became a Dad.
- A moment or more of silence.
- Plays well with others.
- Parenting Wisdom for Lance Armstrong
- No do-over.
- How can you be so poor with so much money?
Moments worth TweetingTweets by AReallyCoolDad
Tag Archives: teachers
I love food. Food is energy and nutrition, but it’s also a celebration of tastes and traditions and experiments and seasons. Food is love. So it’s no surprise that I like cooking, even with kids. Now, normally I reject the … Continue reading
Posted in Adventures, Cooking, Education, Food, Inspirations Tagged Cooking, culture, education, food, teachers Leave a comment
This teacher excites me.
I just had the most inspiring conversation with a teacher at my son’s school. Not his current teacher; just one that I have come to know over the years. Today we started talking about technology in the classroom, but the … Continue reading
Posted in Adventures, Education, Inspirations Tagged education, inspiration, school, teachers 3 Comments