Celebrating DadsThis blog is dedicated to celebrating guys who choose to be a Really Cool Dad, while exposing the stereotypes and silliness from those who promote the outdated notion of fatherhood, the Neanderthal Dad. I want to know what you think. Share your thoughts and comments with me.
- What’s next? Career advice from off the career path.
- I’ve been busy.
- Unsolicited Advice
- Wake Up Call for Aspiring Athletes
- Simple notes to my younger self.
- No Lifeguard on Duty
- Father’s Day Twitter Chat, #MomsOfBoysChat
- One step forward.
- What’s your family worth?
- 8 Things I Wish Someone Told Me Before I Became a Dad.
- A moment or more of silence.
- Plays well with others.
- Parenting Wisdom for Lance Armstrong
- No do-over.
- How can you be so poor with so much money?
- A5 Work/Life balance is based on setting your own expectations; don't let others set your standards. #lifeofdad #EMSLife 6 years ago
- Hey - haven't seen this chat in a long time. Nice to see it's still going. #lifeofdad 6 years ago
- Thanks for visiting the community. twitter.com/outinschools/s… 6 years ago
- Once again I missed a #LifeofDad chat. Damn. 6 years ago
- A6 Also, not all screen time is equal. We've had to be fluid with limits and purpose. #lifeofdad 6 years ago
Tag Archives: competition
Plenty of parents want their child to play sports, and some kids even excel. And anyone who hangs around long enough knows that parents of Olympic level athletes share a common story of early morning practices, and the dedication shared … Continue reading
I was once an expectant father. Like most modern dads, I read the books, took the classes, and participated in everything I could (as long as I was welcome). I was eager and involved, but I’m also not afraid to … Continue reading
The need to “have it all” is a topic that won’t go away, and the recent story in The Atlantic pushed it front and centre for moms once again. And for those who think that moms are the only ones … Continue reading