Celebrating DadsThis blog is dedicated to celebrating guys who choose to be a Really Cool Dad, while exposing the stereotypes and silliness from those who promote the outdated notion of fatherhood, the Neanderthal Dad. I want to know what you think. Share your thoughts and comments with me.
- What’s next? Career advice from off the career path.
- I’ve been busy.
- Unsolicited Advice
- Wake Up Call for Aspiring Athletes
- Simple notes to my younger self.
- No Lifeguard on Duty
- Father’s Day Twitter Chat, #MomsOfBoysChat
- One step forward.
- What’s your family worth?
- 8 Things I Wish Someone Told Me Before I Became a Dad.
- A moment or more of silence.
- Plays well with others.
- Parenting Wisdom for Lance Armstrong
- No do-over.
- How can you be so poor with so much money?
Moments worth TweetingTweets by AReallyCoolDad
Tag Archives: Facebook
One step forward.
Posted on May 31, 2013 by Stephen Abbott
The announcement that Facebook will start to block or remove posts that include hateful content is significant. As a dad, as a man, as a human being—it’s a welcome change to a disturbing side effect of social media. Images that … Continue reading →
Posted in Bullying, Cool dad in action, Culture, Current News, Inspirations, Rules, Values | Tagged bullies, Corporate Citizens, culture, Dad, Digital Life, Facebook, girls, marketing, Men, safety, teasing, villain, violence | 3 Comments