Celebrating DadsThis blog is dedicated to celebrating guys who choose to be a Really Cool Dad, while exposing the stereotypes and silliness from those who promote the outdated notion of fatherhood, the Neanderthal Dad. I want to know what you think. Share your thoughts and comments with me.
- What’s next? Career advice from off the career path.
- I’ve been busy.
- Unsolicited Advice
- Wake Up Call for Aspiring Athletes
- Simple notes to my younger self.
- No Lifeguard on Duty
- Father’s Day Twitter Chat, #MomsOfBoysChat
- One step forward.
- What’s your family worth?
- 8 Things I Wish Someone Told Me Before I Became a Dad.
- A moment or more of silence.
- Plays well with others.
- Parenting Wisdom for Lance Armstrong
- No do-over.
- How can you be so poor with so much money?
Moments worth TweetingTweets by AReallyCoolDad
Tag Archives: Digital Life
One step forward.
Posted on May 31, 2013 by Stephen Abbott
The announcement that Facebook will start to block or remove posts that include hateful content is significant. As a dad, as a man, as a human being—it’s a welcome change to a disturbing side effect of social media. Images that … Continue reading →
Posted in Bullying, Cool dad in action, Culture, Current News, Inspirations, Rules, Values | Tagged bullies, Corporate Citizens, culture, Dad, Digital Life, Facebook, girls, marketing, Men, safety, teasing, villain, violence | 3 Comments