Celebrating DadsThis blog is dedicated to celebrating guys who choose to be a Really Cool Dad, while exposing the stereotypes and silliness from those who promote the outdated notion of fatherhood, the Neanderthal Dad. I want to know what you think. Share your thoughts and comments with me.
- What’s next? Career advice from off the career path.
- I’ve been busy.
- Unsolicited Advice
- Wake Up Call for Aspiring Athletes
- Simple notes to my younger self.
- No Lifeguard on Duty
- Father’s Day Twitter Chat, #MomsOfBoysChat
- One step forward.
- What’s your family worth?
- 8 Things I Wish Someone Told Me Before I Became a Dad.
- A moment or more of silence.
- Plays well with others.
- Parenting Wisdom for Lance Armstrong
- No do-over.
- How can you be so poor with so much money?
- A5 Work/Life balance is based on setting your own expectations; don't let others set your standards. #lifeofdad #EMSLife 3 years ago
- Hey - haven't seen this chat in a long time. Nice to see it's still going. #lifeofdad 3 years ago
- Thanks for visiting the community. twitter.com/outinschools/s… 3 years ago
- Once again I missed a #LifeofDad chat. Damn. 3 years ago
- A6 Also, not all screen time is equal. We've had to be fluid with limits and purpose. #lifeofdad 3 years ago
Category Archives: Diary
The weeks leading up to the Christmas holiday were filled with the typical energy and excitement. I didn’t expect to post very much during the family holiday, but I certainly didn’t expect to fall off the radar, either. The horrific … Continue reading
I’m excited today. The great team over at Parenting Playground have created a new section dedicated to dads, and I get to be the host. I’m thrilled that you’ve found my blog here, and I also hope you’ll click over … Continue reading
I often travel through the Downtown Eastside (DTES) with my child. If you don’t know, Vancouver’s DTES is regarded as one of North America’s “worst” neighbourhoods, if “worst” is defined by poverty, drug use/abuse, homelessness, urban decay and petty crime. … Continue reading